Monday, December 04, 2006

Once Upon a Snarky Sunday

Ick. My "home" boys are sick. Petey & Z are both all boogers and snot. (I am spraying lysol like a maniac.. Did you wash your hands??)
The disieased menfolk didn't stop Peanut from going to Tessa's Chuck E Cheese (shudder) party, in Rochester Hills! Petey had to drive or I would have ended up in Sarnia--WHY?? are freeway off ramps so confusing?...and the switching from 23 to 94 (or 96?? no that is Lansing) 1-75 to 296 to ACK!! I hate it. I'm not sure how I managed to mature this far with such a crappy internal map. Regardless-- Isabel had a blast at Tessa's gig and we hit Somerset. That my darlings is what I REALLY want to yap about, next to driving on the freeways---I LOVE shopping! Especially at a hip haute coutre giant ass place like The Somerset Collection. It is FABLUOUS (ya'll can smell the sarcasm right?) The decorations were truly beautiful. There is huge BaronMunchusen ship that was spectacular--I kinda wish I had the camera and the whole "Visit Santa" thing in the court was heavy handed Renaissance theme. pretty but of course the garb of course was ATROcious. All I could think of was poor David Sedaris. One elfboy was kinda cute in his faux white doublet and hose.

The people shpping there--oi! One girl who was just a little pudgy, really quite normal..but not a hottie; was trying to dress like a hottie. Stress on the verb there. She was wearing (are you ready? Ia..cover your eyes) cheapo flip flops!! (oh! outdoor temps were at a balmy 25F) legwarmers, no hose, no tights leggings or otherwise-- just pasty white thighs, a deconstructed (read frayed hem) denim mini that was TOOO short and a hoodie with her HS logo on it. THEN on the other end of the "What not to Wear Spectrum" was this goomar in her Fuck me shoes, black hose, black leather mini and little jacket, presidential tint wrap around sunglasses, blood red collagen lips and her hair was dyed SOO black it was like a cosmic hole of goth. It sharp contrast her bling was so blingy the glare was like a 1000 watt Robertson on the top of a lighthouse.
Honestly! Do these women own mirrors? My fave snark moment though was the two flaminggay guys descending the escalator--can you say Best in Show?... and yes dears, they had a little tea cup puppy in a Juicy bag.

We did find Z some nice black chords for his concert. God I hate the mall.