Friday, December 08, 2006

Stinky Candles

I heart candles. I love my stinky candles. I wish I could get my house to smell like Pier One (tm). My desk smells like french vanilla even though it is called "orange cream". The living room smells like "Winter Cranberry". Who names these things? What the hell is Winter cranberry??? as opposed to what a summer cranberry? Ya can't do that can ya?

It is Prly the same Martha Stewart minion who names paint and make up. The day I see a lipstick named properly I will buy it.

For example they should be given practical straight forward names like...oh...say..
Fuck Me Red, or Daddy doesn't know I am wearing make up--aka Little girl Pink. What about my fave line of Burt's Bees lip shimmers. Don't even get me started on the BB's Almond Milk hand creme---ahhhh. good stuff.I am such a gullible consumer because ya know what--they put those things at the check out and I buy them---Oooh--- I don't have Raisin! or Nutmeg!--what about Cocoa! (Nice normal names--no "Tweed Peat" here) I had to have cocoa. I have it in my coat pocket. There is also a lip shimmer in the cup holder in the bug (yeah it is frozen), one down stairs, one in the pencil jar and about seven in the upstairs powder room--okay there is a euphemism. Powder room *snort* --More like Zoli's wet towel depository.