Sunday, August 20, 2006

back in the saddle

I have so much to write about. I haven't had this many ideas in about a million years. I think the NYC stories will have to leak out slowly, like molasses, thick and rich and slowly. needless to say a week with Lisa takes more than a paragraph to adequately communicate her value. I feel as though I should inform my "constant readers" that there have been several renewed bat sightings, the sausage is all gone (finally! we got sidetracked and ordered Mexican). The tomatoes ripened beautifully AND The dog did NOT run away the entire time we were gone and today (not Thursday as originally planned) has been a day of much exhausted depression. I should be happy. I will be *west* soon and in Nov. I am going to Memphis with Gretchen. yet the departure of Timmy to Yale and Tinn to Minneapolis just leave sme feeling hollow,