Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stalking aged celebs


Now that the World Cup is over... poor Zizou; I can start tending to "real" sport--that is ICE HOCKEY! This morning the Freep proclaimed Nick Lindstrom was the new Detroit Red Wings Captain. I am good with that. Pete is gonna have to get a jersey without the "A", maybe a new one with a "C". Very good. After seeing Cheli at the Tigers game it seems all the Wings want to be captain.

Now onto my next celeb hottie

I love the "READ" posters. I have one of Misha somewhere and David Bowie too..but this one..he just looks so...OLD. I am not going to discuss the state of the Igster. Sigh. What about poor Sean Connery? Easily the hottest dude on the face of the earth. But, again...if the guys I find attractive are shopping for walkers..What does that make me? NOT 18! sigh

After much digging around on TLC this morning I finally found a pic of Tonks in costume.Natalia Tena!! purrrr... Finally somebody who has control of her wrinkles! Between she and Helena Bonham Carter as Bella there is gonna be some pretty eyecandy in OoTP! None will be so pretty as Young Snape.
Now there is a wet dream just waiting to happen. This angst ridden darling is played by a stunning young Brit named Alec Hopkins. It is hard to find any decent pics of him but there is this backstage pass...look who is sitting under the tree.
It is interesting to see behind the scenes on a film set. I would love to be there. I would be thrilled to just hold the boom for my Snapey-poo. (snicker)