Tuesday, November 14, 2006

penguins and Pottercast

Pottercast.com is the subject for today. Epi 63 concerned the fact that Friday night the new kiddy flick Happy Feet opens; and thank god it isn't Scooby-poo! You see freaky darling-- Last time we were anticipating a new HP film I actually *paid* for four tickets to that pile of pabulum. Just to see the trailer for GoF. Ack.
Well I am excited this time because at least this happy dancing penguin thing looks palatable. The peeps on Pottercast were trying to decide what would or would NOT be included in the teaser. I wonder-will auror Dawlish be there??
Will McGonagall get some stylish robes? I need to see my Snapey-poo. There is much discussion concerning both Neville and the Harryhair. Apparently somebody in make up decide to comb those boys out. They did read the books?

I have to agree with one point that I believe her Anelli-ness pointed out--very soon WB is gonna have to stop promoting these films w/ the PG-13 rating. HBP was dark. I truly doubt JKR is gonna make the final volume cheerful and light--not so much. I and a few thousand Snape fans could spin it so daRk (note the capital "R") you would need a flashlight just to buy the ticket!