Monday, November 13, 2006

Turtleboy

I hate Patrick WAAAA so much. How much do I hate him? I hate him sooo much I don't even TRY to pronounce his name correctly even tho I am desperate to be fluent en francais. I hate him sooo much I am not even gonna bother to transcribe his link into blue highlight code for you. If you want to learn about the evil one you can copy and paste into your browser.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Roy

My boys were quoted in theFreep this morning--they were saying nicey nice things about how he can stop pucks standing on his head--but dude..ya know..sometimes..the enemy is just the enemy--the Avs can suck it--stupid expansion team
Nhl Top 5 Goalie Fights - video powered by MetacafeThe little wuss is in this clip TWICE--okay--um goalies aren't supposed to fight! And they are putting THIS whiney nancyboy in the Hall of Fame??? Poor Ozzie-- ack.