Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh Danny boy--



Well our little hero has grown up. The lower shot is from the current run of Equus, in which he stars--yes THAT play--wow. The little photo I have enclosed here--->

















is from a very funny (if you are into a lovely salad of David Bowie, Orlando Bloom and Harry Potter tossed with Roseanne and sprinkled with a big dose of sarcasm) British sitcom called EXTRAS. It is running on HBO.
I was at first a little embarrassed to admit that I signed up for HBO just so I could see their three minute OoP trailer. (See the counter in the next column over--the big numbers with Snape? yeah that lil filmy) But now I have found ROME which I adore and EXTRAS right after. Sunday night is quite a bit more festive!

On the britcom Mr. Radcliffe was busy trying to get his 17 year old ass laid, and doing a pretty crappy job of it, but he did get to wave a condom around Dame Diana Riggs' ( start humming the Avengers theme song) stately 'do.