Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pf*@!ed by Pfizer

Jen Granholm said it was getting punched in the gut. Like we need to get sucker punched. Pfizer and the 2,140 jobs it is taking with it are leaving A2!?! Sweet Jesu-- Ann Arbor just built a new high school!! The real estate market is gonna take a hit. That "sprawling Plymouth Road campus" (Freep, front page) is gonna sit there across from Pete's office like a big empty rat trap. hey maybe Ypsi can introduce the Jerks from Exemplar to the Jerks at Pfizer and they could have a Let's pfuck over the State's economy club. They could meet at The EMU President's house and compare how much building material they have wasted! OR~ maybe ~ Google will decide it needs five acres of lab buildings and move in there?? yeah...Maybe a giant monkey will fly outta my ass; swoop around the lower pennisula waving a magic wand while throwing coins to the peasants.

I wanted to chat about Obama and Hillary but I am so without hope at the minute. (I have a funny bumper sticker story...but not right now-- eh) I would very much like to strangle W. and his complete lack of foresight. I also wouldn't mind bitch slapping the BIG 3 automakers who convinced everyone that putting all the eggs in one basket was an efficient move. I am looking at farm land in Eau Claire WI again. I am gonna raise sheep. Gonna pull a Grizzly Adams--abscond from all society, mebbe grow dreadlocks and write poetry.

I wish that I was standing next to a railroad track--right next to it--so the ground would shake as a three mile long freight train roared past me-- and scream at the top of my lungs like a maniac--I AM SO SICK OF SELFISH IDIOTS!!! STOP REACTING AND START THINKING!!!!!