Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Obsessions

All HP references aside, because honestly I have no control over that...
A girl has to balance out her addictions slowly--what if I run out of samurai champloo before LOST is back??
Can you just see me sitting in a corner chewing on myself like a anxious Jack Russell terrier? I just finished my most decadent luxurious treat to myself, many friends would say this reward for writing three pages would be...chocolate, or perhaps vodka, maybe cashmere or a beautifully bound book? But no dear reader. I just devoured the penultimate disc in my most serious addiction-- and it was a bloody freaking cliff hanger!! AAARGH! My sexysarcasticsweet Jin is trapped on a bridge getting his ass kicked by some blind bimbo who tricked all three travelers! She may not even BE blind! I shouldn't have watched all four epis in the same afternoon.
And it is still basically two weeks till 2/7!
CRAP!
Sawyer!!!