Friday, October 13, 2006

Adult Swim/ New Crush

Good morning darling readers-- the bad news is that it appears that the insomnia is back. I fail to see how a cup of black tea chai at 4:30 in the afternoon will keep me up all night?!? Especially, because I have the java IV hooked up as I type. The good news is: I Have found a kick ass "new" show. Samurai Champloo. For those of you not familiar with the Cartoon Network--during the bar hours there is a block they call ADULT SWIM. It is all profane, perverse, obscene and basically naughty cartoons and anime. Brilliant! Boondocks runs there. But that would be a blogdigression. For you see freaky darling--I am in love. I am having a fanatasy affair with a cartoon character--how pathetic (move over Snape...wait a little 3-way might be nice*). This show is from the Cowboy Bebop guy--nice creds--This drool worthy character is named JIN
~SIGH~.
He kinda looks like an idealized Pete!--If Pete were a rogue samurai. ;)
Emendment to base problem. It appears that I am about three or four years behind the times. So, despite having only seen the first three epi's in reruns...I am now addicted to a series that fills nine discs! Thank god for Netflix! And this person--who seems to be a much bigger geek than me.

www.spookhouse.net/angelynx/comics/amalgam.html

It is always reassuring that there is someone "more" than oneself.

***
Cartoons aren't the only thing I get to late. Again, praises to the Viking gods for DVR! Mmmhmm--gotta git me some Daily Show & Colbert. Did you see the Colbert where Jane Fonda and Gloria Steinham make an apple pie?? Ice cream 3-way!! His wry little smile is adorable!