Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Honey Do List

Or what is spinning on the hamster wheel of my brain...

I have to get the rest of the invites mailed/delivered.
Warn noobies that it is not a costume party!
Buy a truckload of pumpkins
I need to get a new edge on the Wusthoff.
I should gut the Funky Monk room so there is G&K crash space.
Wood chips for the path.
Hay bales for seating
Woodchips for the smoker.
Procure Turkey Fryer of my very own.*beam*
Tables from storage.
Bikes in storage.
MAKE SAUSAGE (mebbe Sunday?)
clean house..boooo. One would think that spider webs au natural would be a bonus for a Halloween party!
NEXT TRACK: Actual Halloween!! (on the skipping CD player that is my thought process)
~start buying candy by the 2 lb bag size, perhaps Target is in my near future
~get Marie Antoinette gown from dry cleaners before they sell it to someone else for a $1
~get a wig for Marie Antoinette
~get a fake bloody scar for Marie Antoinette's throat
~Make a Glenda the good witch crown and sparklize the stick for her wand