Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's a LOST Cause


Tonight the second epi of season 3 starts. But I have to DVR it because A.) Gotta go in order & B.) I am normally morally opposed to network TV (esp Fox). But because my EVIL friends (Rollo and Carol) convinced me to watch the pilot I am now doomed. Last Friday, I innocently sat down with a big bowl of Quisp (tm) cereal and told myself I would watch it till the cereal was gone. Then I would get up and work on dabook (206 pgs if you are wondering)...yeah well the idea had to get revamped on the fly. I sat there and watched the whole disk-- all 2 hrs and 44 minutes. Went out to their apartment Saturday (under the false guise of a Playdate! mmm bwa ha ha!) and begged to borrow their Season One boxed set. That is done. Petey bought us the Second Season for our very own and tonight we watch Disc 2. It was prly mean of me to watch the first season w/out him but honestly it was that or chew on myself.

This is TV that is as good as Seinfeld, almost as good as MASH and as much fun as Twin Peaks. Trust me. Get these DVD in sets of two or three discs-- if you can't get boxed sets. Don't try one at a time-- unless you have the willpower of a freakin saint. Which I don't!